our core values
As a company that works to bridge the gap between good nutrition and wellbeing, we take our work seriously. Our actions and decisions are guided by our core values every day.
There are no unimportant jobs. Every task, small or big, needs our accountability and grit.
It keeps us rooted and focused on the future. We respect achievements, and celebrate working towards higher goals.
We keep our minds curious and eyes open. It helps us see possibilities and use them to drive change.
Change takes patience and smart work. We bring passion, mindfulness and honest effort towards making a positive change in people's lives.
A lot is achievable with less, when we are creative. We're scrappy, hands-on, and up for a challenge. Bring it on.
Please send in your application for the position you are qualified for, and we’ll be in touch with you.
The individual in this role will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans to drive product and community growth ensuring brand consistency & voice. You will be challenged to act both creatively and analytically to make Nyumi a household name. If you're driven and believe in the magic of good story telling, this role is for you. If you like doing this inside a start up with a digital-first approach, then this is really the role for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategize, plan & execute the projects required to boost our brand presence (online/offline).
Action and analyse consumer insights & take up initiatives to position our brand.
Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to take action.
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and maintain consistency across all internal and external communications.
Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activities to identify opportunities and key You would be working closely with multiple stakeholders including design, product marketing, business development, social media, performance marketing etc. Your additional job would be to keep all the work organised and ensure fast delivery of all marketing content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment
A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoys working with different types of people.
5+ years of experience across branding and communications.
Graduate/ Master’s Degree in marketing/ communications
Ikaria is looking for an experienced Senior Growth Marketer with a passion for unlocking DTC scale. This role will be responsible for all customer acquisition and retention programs, including strategizing, and implementing end to end direct marketing channels for Nyumi. You should have a high degree of ownership and be able to both think big and execute flawlessly. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an early stage startup to build and execute strategy from scratch.
· Manage acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across digital channels, with a focus on paid social, search and AMS
· End to end campaign execution, from strategy to implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis
· Build and execute all email marketing programs, including owning the segmentation and deployment
· Track and organize a robust system for data-analytics and KPIs, and infuse a strong data-driven culture across teams
· Collaborate with brand and creative to build assets to optimize performance
· Identify and evaluate emerging platforms and channels to lead new tests and growth initiatives
· Work closely with founder to set and manage monthly and yearly goals for profitable growth; pitch for budget, build channel-level forecasts
Who you are:
• An experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of growing an ecommerce business—5+ years of experience, preferably in a high-growth DTC brand
• An analytical thinker with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent • Naturally curious about the customer and experienced in building brand-centric journeys that resonate with them • A pragmatic do-er, you have the ability to be scrappy and creative with resources to maximize impact
• Proficient with email marketing platforms, managing paid media campaigns
• Passionate about building and growing brands
• Comfortable owning and being held accounting for business outcomes; motivated by targets, with experience setting goals, managing a budget, building forecasts, and delivering against monthly new customer, CPA, and LTV target
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Self starting, entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic
If you are equally excited about strategizing as rolling up your sleeves to get work done, you should apply. This is a unique opportunity to build a brand from launch.
Nyumi is looking for a data-driven Retention Marketing Manager to lead segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and analysis across channels. The ideal candidate has a background in Email, SMS, Referral and Loyalty. As an early growth hire, this person will have the freedom to own initiatives and flexibility to test new tactics. Critically, this person must have a scrappy mindset, be comfortable with ambiguity, and have a boundless curiosity to learn and grow.
• Strategize and drive customer lifecycle retention campaigns to acquire new leads, generate customer conversion, drive repeat purchases, and increase lifetime value of customers.
• Build cross-channel communication strategies across channels, including email, SMS, referral, loyalty and push channels.
• Identify key Content/propositions to reduce churn for various cohorts and minimize it by setting up churn prevention lifecycles as well as win-back campaigns.
• Execute day to day operations of all upcoming and scheduled retention campaigns.
• Improve CRM program performance and conversion rates through A/B testing and rapid innovation.
• Identify, analyse segment and build specific customer cohorts and strategies to increase purchase frequency, drive cross-category purchases and strengthen ROI. Measure and analyze health of various customer cohorts over time.
• Build Nyumi’s referral and loyalty program to support new customer acquisition and retention.
• Track, measure & analyze campaign performance to drive consumer insights and optimize campaigns
• Partner with cross-functional teams including design, brand and product to continuously evolve retention strategy
• Leverage approved creative content to create newsletters using HTM and inline CSS
• Manage external agency and multiple vendor relationships related to CRM, personalized consumer marketing
Who you are:
• 5+ years of experience working in eCommerce, retention and CRM marketing, including content building, advanced segmentation, A/B testing, and campaign automation
• Proven ability to grow revenue through retention channels and drive customer acquisition engagement, and revenue with personalized and thoughtful marketing programs
• Deep understanding of Email & SMS marketing. Experience working with Webengage is a plus
• Experience in web development with strong knowledge of coding HTML and CSS is preferred.
• You are an analytical, data-driven thinker who can translate complex datasets into actionable insights.
• You are target driven, and have relentless drive to optimize and improve metrics
• You are comfortable with Google Analytics and data tools.
• You are a Self starter, capable of working in a fast-paced, lean D2C startup without full guidance
• You’re excited about our mission and making an impact at Nyumi
Partner with marketing team to drive the creative strategy for the brand
Think creatively and develop excellent design concepts, graphics, layouts, and promotional ideas
Create engaging social media assets including posts, motion graphics, banners, videos, posters, Infographics
Create stop motion videos for Ads
Design email templates that are optimized for design and inbox delivery
Identify opportunities to create new and fresh video content by utilizing new trends and/or tools
Retouches correct, and colour-grades videos and photo contents
WHO YOU ARE
2-5 years experience, preferably in the ecommerce industry, D2C FMCG Brand or Digital Marketing Agency
Highly independent: can brainstorm and execute on graphic and video content ideas
Have creative work experience in 2D visualization and stop motion animation
You think creatively and out of the box
Ambitious, patient & committed to excellent creative design
A sincere passion for graphic design and brand building, to keep brand language alive
A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics and video editing
Ability to meet deadlines
Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Illustrator
Bonus: Experience with Photography & short video shoots
If you are excited at the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Nyumi, please apply with your resume and design portfolio.
A writer to who has a fair understanding of the Indian consumer segment and what the user of today is interested in and speaks about. The role will entail working across the board with various marketing and brand functions to help curate impactful, interesting and credible content.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
• Brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas providing editorial and creative support to team members.
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
• Conduct high-quality research.
• Edit and proofread copy as needed
• Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
• Bachelor's Degree in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
• Experience in copy writing for a consumer brand or with an agency
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Well versed with both long and short form content
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
• Analyse marketing campaigns and share key learnings with the CMO and the marketing team
• Analyse marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships
• Manage the measurement and optimization of paid as well as organic campaigns across relevant platforms such as social media, influencer, google, facebook etc.
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management
Must Have Qualification:
• 2+- 4 year of relevant experience
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
• 2+ year of relevant experience working with an ecommerce/D2C company in a similar role
• Experience managing multiple Google Analytics accounts and developing customized automated reporting
• Very strong analytical skills
• High quantitative aptitude
• Provide weekly/monthly financial and management information reports, including budget vs actual, key ratios, trend analysis with recommendation.
• Responsible for accounting and financial systems, Business Plan, 100% statutory compliances, and accurate bookkeeping, monitor the preparation and maintenance of ledgers.
• Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation. Liaise with external, internal, and statutory auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials
• Initiate and oversee the complete ERP implementation with SAP & OMS, etc based on the right solution for company level requirements
• Ensure registrations and all regulatory and statutory compliances are in place. Ensure accurate statutory reporting to relevant authorities and related regulatory guidelines of corporate law, GST, TDS, Labour laws, etc. Ensure legal and licensing compliances with periodic scanning of business model
• Should be well versed and comfortable in dealing with professional CA firms, law firms, CS firms.
• A primary point of contact for banking relationships - Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for Nodal account operations, marketplace operations, etc
• Analytical and digital mindset with focus on automation & dashboard creation for Management accurate decision making.
• Candidate should be a CA with minimum 5-7 years of experience
• Experience working at company raise venture money.
• Strong understanding of Ind AS and Consolidation procedures
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.